CUT YOUR “HOLE” COSTS
DESIGNED BY PROFESSIONALS FOR PROFESSIONALS
Drillmate Cutters are specially designed to suit the Drillmate range of products, and to further reduce the cost of producing holes. Drillmate cutters can also be used in pedestal drills and the like.
1. Thinner wall reduces power requirement
__and improve hole production;
2. M42 Grade material gives longer cutter life __and reduces sharpening requirements;
3. Pin drill point means easier to start and
__less likelihood of cutter skip.
4. Cutting depth 15.5mm;
5. Shank design of 10mm with grub screw
__lock; Easy to use.
6. Available both metric and imperial sizes;
7. 5 Cutters per set 12-20mm or 7/16″ to ?”
8. Individual and replacement cutters
|Size||Part No.||Size||Part No.|
|7/16″||* HB7/16||12mm||* HB1215|
|1/2″||* HB1/2||13mm||* HB1315|
|9/16″||* HB9/16||14mm||* HB1415|
|5/8″||* HB5/8||16mm||* HB1615|
|3/4″||* HB3/4||18mm||* HB1815|
|1″||* HB1||22mm||* HB2215|
|DMHB02 Hole Broach Kit Including Arbor, Pin, Allen Key, Case and 5 Cutters: 13, 14, 16, 18 & 20mm
DMHB01 Kit Including Arbour, Pin, Allen Key, Case and 5 Cutters: 7/16″, 1/2″, 9/16″, 5/8″, & 3/4″
Mild Steel – suggested speed 500-600 rpm
Materials such as high speed steel, stainless steel can be cut with ease when using correct cutter speed -150 to 200 rpm.
Cuts 300% faster than a twist drill. Cutters create precise, clean burr-free holes.
Minimum effort required due to centre free cutter and thin wall.
Lubrication point on arbour allows for easy lubrication to inside cutter.